June 1, 2020 to June 6, 2020
Location: 1 Ridgecrest Dr, Ridgecrest, North Carolina 28770Category: FBA Students | Coordinator: Corey Staton
"At MFuge, you will jump into ministry and serve in local communities
Our highly trained FUGE staffers will take care of the details, lead Bible study and facilitate the planning for each day. At MFuge, Students are divided into groups for Bible study and ministry based on the type of work they request. Adult leaders from your church accompany Bible study groups to the ministry site. Lunch is provided on campus before groups leave for site.
During the day your students will be challenged and stretched as individuals; in the evenings, you’ll have an opportunity to build group unity over dinner, worship, fellowship and church group devotions.
MFuge is designed to give students a mission experience that opens their eyes to similar opportunities they may have to serve in their own communities, learning to live life each day on mission!"
Ridgecrest Conference Center
1 Ridgecrest Dr. Old US 70 East
Ridgecrest, NC 28770
Ridgecrest Conference Center is a 1,300-acre Christian conference center located in
the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina. Since its founding more
than 100 years ago, Ridgecrest has welcomed over one million guests including
thousands who have participated in FUGE Camps since 1979. Ridgecrest has laser
tag, a high ropes course, miniature golf, kayaking, and other activities for students to
The speaker for the week is Pastor Erik Reed. To learn more about Pastor Erik, visit
June 1st - 6th
Two Ways to Pay for MFuge:
1. Go to our Online Giving Portal
3. Under "GIVE NOW" open the "Choose a Fund" drop-down
4. Select “MFuge 2020” from the drop-down menu
5. If you are doing one payment you will need to enter $299. If you
need to do installment payments you will need to make two
payments of $100 and one payment of $99 by the 15th of the month, with your first payment due by March 15th. (If you are in need of a scholarship for camp, please speak to Corey Staton or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. If you are doing one payment you will need to write a check for $299. If you need to do installment payments you will need to make two payments of $100 and one payment of $99 by the 15th of the month, with your first payment due by March 15th.
2. If you are in need of a scholarship for camp, please speak to Corey Staton or send him an email at email@example.com
3. Make all checks payable to First Baptist of Alcoa. In the memo line
write “MFuge 2020” along with your child’s name.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Corey Staton at firstname.lastname@example.org.